Tongue and groove gates, side gates, garden gates, Wooden gates
Over the past few years we have improved the design of our wooden tongue and groove gates and now you get even more value for money.
we along with most of our competitors used to make these gates with a ledge and brace back frame, we at csgardens are proud that our tongue and groove gates are the only gates in this price bracket that offer Fully framed gates making these the sturdiest and strongest wooden tongue and groove gates on the market at these prices.
To make your buying experience as easy as possible we have uploaded a vast range of variations of these tongue and groove gates, for you to choose from, without having to ask us for prices, and wait for us to upload the item for you.
However if the variation doesnt appear in our drop down menus simply purchase the closest size to your requirement and add a note on checkout and we will make a gate to your size for you
The sizes listed are the size of the Garden gate, we can send a piece of timber that will act as a slam (to stop the side gate in the closed position) and hide any gaps that may be visible down the side of the wooden gate if you wish (extra £2) just ask upon purchase for this to be added.
All timber used is planed, and we have given you the choice of either having a plain natural finished garden gate, ready to stain to your own tastes, or having your tongue and groove gate finished in a solvent based timber treatment that actually waterproofs the timber stopping the timber from swelling when it rains this treatment not only protects the wood it keeps it stable and reduces the risk of swelling and ultimately springing
we used to used tanilised timber however even though the new treatment system doesnt last as long 10 years down to 5 years we feel it is ultimately a better option due to the improved stability of the gate please when comparing our gates with others on the market take this point into consideration and be aware that tanilised gates are prown to swelling
- The Tongue and Groove Timber used to make this side gate is 16mm thick not the thin 12mm cladding that some other manufacturers use.
- The Ledge and Brace back frame of these side gates is made from 25 x 100mm timber
- All fixings used are nails that grip the wood to keep the gate in good working condition If you choose to have the fittings added you can choose from a ring latch or suffolk style latch (see pictures)
- you can choose to have your side gate arched or level just add this on purchase the cost of cutting an arched top will be £4 extra
- we make these tongue and groove gates ourselves so we can make any wooden gate to you own custom sizes just ask for a competitive quote.
- Remember if this isnt the style you want check out our other wooden gates we have to offer we have a wide range of side gates, driveway gates and garden gates to suit your tastes from wooden gates to wrought iron gates we can make a gate to suit your needs.
we can in certain circumstances offer postage discounts on multiple purchases and may be able to offer a fitting service local to ourselves (staffordshire)
We have extensive experience in the manufacture of garden gates whether it is a garden gate, or a driveway gate, whether it is a wooden gate or a wrought iron gate we have the knowledge and the skill to make this gate for you.
All our materials are high quality materials for our wooden gates we only use fsc certified scandinavian redwood (5th grade) unless stated
Tongue and groove gates,garden gates, scandinavian redwood gates tanilised gates,wooden gates,garden gates, side gates,arched top gates,